1.20 Oh the Moon Pt 5 H2320 Def & Lexicons  CF Learn the true meaning of the word Moon in Non-torah books VS in the Torah (The books of Moses)
THIS STUDY WILL ANSWER THE FOLLOWING QUESTIONS???
- There are only 20 verses in Scripture that have the term “new moon[s].” How many of these 20 verses show without any doubt that Yahuah’s festal month begins with any phase of the moon?
- H2330 <Chodesh> … is this word understood by Moshe and the Torah as the guideline for the renewal of Yah’s festal month? Yes___________ No___________
- Have we been in indoctrinated by the De-facto teaching authority that H2320 automatically means [moon]?
- Give percentages of how many Scriptures use H2320 to align with the [moon] and what percentage of the Scriptures designates H2320 to align with [month]?
- Is the moon on circuits or phases?
- Should the term “new moon” ever be connected to definitions for <Chodesh>? Should the new moon be removed from this definition in the Strong’s Concordance? Why or why not?
- Do Yahuah’s months renew or rebuild?
- Who was James Strong and who did he align his translations with? Was it the Satanist
Westcott and Hort and their seminaries cohorts?
- Who and what denominations and religions worship the Sun?
- List the 7 pagan names for the names of the days for the week. Should we use these words?
- The “Feasts” of the “Beast”- follow what pagan deities for their worship?