Full Teaching 5.10 PART 2
Parts 2 and 3 of John 7 go together. The Part 2 portion of the study lays the foundation for what is to be found in part 3, so don’t skip this study. While the Torah reads that all males are required to attend the festivals at Jerusalem, does it not seem unusual that Yahuaha arrives late – “about the midst of the week?” Is He exempt from these Torah commands? In this study we will examine:
1) the distance that need to be travelled from Galilee to Jerusalem;
Teaser 5.10 PART 2
2) what some of the customs were to attending the feasts;
3) was John 7 in the setting of a Sabbatical or Jubilee year;
4) why the conversation with the woman at the well in John 4 is so important;
5) what Yahusha’s purpose was from age 12 as He moved towards His ministry; 6)did Yahusha go to the synagogues and temple “to worship”? And, 7) When Yahusha arrived at the middle of the feast, was He really “right on time”? “Come and See” Part 2, so you are ready for Part 3. Shalom!