1.17 Oh the Moon Pt 2 Judges H3391 &4150 Def  CF
Is there a commandment commanding us to judge those using the moon to commence a month or start for a biblical holy day?
In part 2 of The Moon study, we will breakdown & discuss the “5 types of the moon” written in the scriptures.
This Study Will answer the following questions???
- How many time’s in Torah is H3394 moon>/yareach> used? Is this usage ever connected to the commencement of any of Yahuah’s Qodesh Feast Days?
- Will there be judgmental concerns from all the moon studies, from those who hear/ or from those who present it?
- Are Yahuah’s people allowed to judge words and actions of Torah believers that violate Torah commands? Can we judge [the heart]?
- What 2 commands of Moses are not listed in the Rabbinical 613 commands that are supposed to include ALL of the COMMANDS of Moses?
- Give a detailed definition of the word “Worship”!
- Syncretism, what does it mean? Is syncretism still with us today?
- List 3 religious groups from the same area that have pagan symbols in their Re-ligion.
- Give a definition of the word ordinances from the Hebrew. (There may be more than one!)
- What are the 2 Great Lights in the heavens/Shamalayim?
- What is Yahuah’s mandate for the moon?
List the 2 Scriptures in the prophets that we are to give warning to others when they are in disobedience. Are we to judge the life – or to judge the sin according to the Torah?