2.1 Grammar 101 & Gen 1 Hebrew Study Skills Pt 1
 BC CF
Question you should be able to answer after doing this study
- To study Scripture properly, do we need to look to contents/context and the definitions of Hebrew meanings? Give a short explanation as to why!
- When does Yahuah’s day begin and how is that different than man’s traditions?
- Can we say it really doesn’t matter what the meaning of words are from English to Hebrew and vice versa?
- Will we likely be wrong if we just guess at the meanings of words from English to Hebrew?
- What does the word “etymology” mean – and how should we apply its meaning to studying the Scriptures?
- Who has hidden the keys of knowledge to when Yahuah’s day start is?
- If we start the Sabbath on the 6th cycle (Fri) at <ereb>, are we giving our allegiance and worship to darkness?
- What is the word that applies to what is happening with Yahuah’s “revealing all things that have been hidden”? One word?
- How do we remove “traditions” from our life?
- Do you think it is possible to read only 10 words from one verse contained in a passage of 89 words and then expect to understand the whole context?
- List 4 or 5 good resources to learn how to start studying definitions of the Scriptures.
- Can we know how Yahuah’s day starts without looking to the sun? By the twilights?
- What animals rest on the Sabbath and do they know the day-start – at dawn – or do they go by Sunset Theory?
- Which “season” do both twilights belong to? Day Season, or Night Season?
- When does the 24 hr cycle end and a new 24 hr cycle begin?