2.7 Nehemiah Closes the Gate 
There is ample evidence that Nehemiah taught “calendar” according to the Laws of Moses in Torah. For several weeks now, CCC has been working on the term “evening” – a cornerstone word for the whole calendar study. Why? Because many have been taught that Gen 1:5, Lev 23:32 and John 20:1 all support the day-commencement as being at the moment of sunset which ushers in the “evening” of the day. Thorough studies have been completed on these three Scriptures revealing the truth of the DAWN day commencement. Yet, when sharing with those who have not done their due diligence, it sometimes poses the question, what about Nehemiah… it says blah blah blah Neh 13:19 is the 4th strongest text used to demand the Sabbath(s) begin at sunset when it begins to get dark. This week will unravel this “so-called” challenge to see if what we have been taught is actually so. ~
Here are just a few of the things we will investigate this week regarding closing the gate: Why is Neh 13:19 is the 4th strongest text used to demand the Sabbath(s) begin at sunset when it begins to get dark? What evidence is there that Nehemiah taught “calendar” according to the Laws of Moses in Torah? Did Nehemiah get something mixed up? Is he a credible witness for the day-start of Covenant Calendar or not?
Question you should be able to answer after doing this study
- At the time Nehemiah closed the gates, was the orb of the sun still visible?
- When did Nehemiah open the gates again?
- When Nehemiah closed the gates on the 6th cycle at the “ereb” time of the cycle, was that the beginning of a new 24 hr cycle commencing the Sabbath?
- Why did Nehemiah close the gates? What was the main purpose?
- In Nehemiah 13:19, is there any proof, or the slightest indication, that points to the Sabbath starting that ereb?
- Would Nehemiah closing the gates at sunset on the 6th cycle guard the Sabbath or violate it, according to Sunset Theory!?
- In Nehemiah, is there another Scripture that “Tradition” shows the Sabbath starts at evening?
- What was the verb that was taking place at the time Nehemiah closes the gates? Was it completely dark, or … to grow dark?
- Did Nehemiah teach the people according to the laws of Moses as given by Yahuah?