1.19 Oh the Moon Pt4 H3391 Lux & Puzzles  CF
This teaching raises a serious question for you to decide; Could a “point” anything possibly be a set-apart number in our creator’s time clock? Is there any scriptural reference at all for using a 29.5 or a 27.3 day month? If you answered no, then why would you ever use the moon to determine when a month or year begins?
THIS STUDY WILL ANSWER THE FOLLOWING QUESTIONS???
- What was the very first Covenant given in the Creation week?
- What day in Creation week was the moon restored and what was the job description given to the moon by our Creator?
- Sidereal Month= how many days? Synodic Month = how many days? Why are there 2 different types of “moon months”?
- Did Yahuah change His mind and create a new month and where is it found in Scripture?
- Who introduced the Metonic cycle and when? Does this align with Scripture?
- Does the moon have anything to do with the separation of the day and night seasons more than 1 day in every month?
- Do the sun and stars have cycles or lunations?
- Who are the Wiccans and what do they worship?
- New Month and New Moon seem to be synonyms, but are they? Explain in short detail why or why not.
- If we follow Moon Calendars or look to the moon for our Feast Days who are we worshiping and giving our sacred regard to?