2.4 Honour of Lepers 
Dawn day study will be from 2 Kings 6 & 7 about Elisha and the drastic events taking place in Samaria.
- Does Elisha know when the day begins?
- Does King Jehoram know when Yahuah’s day begins?
- Do the captives inside Samaria under siege know when the day begins?
- What about the lepers outside of the city? Do they know when the day begins?
- And, are all of them on the same page or not??
This story deals with one of the “twilights” in a very unique way. Besides the confirmation of when Yahuah’s day begins, there is another HUGE lesson for all of those that have made it “their business” to “be about their Father’s business” by “walking according to His Covenant Calendar.”
What lesson do the lepers in this story have to share with us? Come and see!
Abba desires for us all to understand why His Covenant calendar is unique, being completed founded within the pages of Gen 1:1 to Exo 24:11, exactly where the Book of the Covenant is found.
Discover how no counterfeit calendar can endure and come under the scrutiny of these strict requirements…
And the beauty of Yahuah’s Calendar count and how His design is completely linked to the highest order of the Melchizedek Priesthood.